We started The Left Handers Club back in 1990 in response to requests from customers to produce a newsletter and campaign on behalf of left-handers to get more products made and raise awareness of the issues facing left-handers – particlarly left-handed children in school.
Our newsletters cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:
- Latest research and reports on left-handedness
- Our own surveys and anlysis
- Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items plus member discounts and offers
- Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
- Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers
We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources.