We started The Left Handers Club back in 1990 in response to requests from customers to produce a newsletter and campaign on behalf of left-handers to get more products made and raise awareness of the issues facing left-handers – particlarly left-handed children in school.
Our newsletters cover a wide range of topics to do with being left-handed including:
- Latest research and reports on left-handedness
- Our own surveys and anlysis
- Latest product information and explanations of left-handed items plus member discounts and offers
- Highlighting the things left-handers do differently
- Picking up on language, customs and myths about left-handers
We try our best to entertain members as well as providing useful and interesting information and resources.
Use this link to find out more and join the Left Handers Club free